Energy management is the process of collecting information about where, when, how, and why energy is being used within an organisation, so you can increase efficiency, reduce cost and improve sustainability.
The process usually involves collecting accurate, real-time energy usage data using IoT sensors, analysing this data with software to highlight areas of inefficiency, and taking action based on the results of the analysis.
VerveTronics Imagineering’s energy monitoring allows companies to visualize and improve their electric and power systems, especially high energy consumption equipment, through manual intervention and automation control, using data acquisition, systematic analysis, troubleshooting and energy saving diagnosis. The system helps monitor and analyse energy consumption in real time, calculate energy consumption and load characteristics, optimize equipment performance, enhance production processes and maximize energy efficiency.
System facts :
- User-defined energy dashboard
- Visualized, remote monitoring & analysis
- Historical reports, statistical analysis and alarm management for various applications
- User authority management for different levels of management
Web Based Industrial energy management system
- Energy consumption analysis from various perspectives by regions, power circuits and time periods
Applications for following Industries :
- Power Utilities (Hydro, Solar, Electricity)
- Banking & Finance Companies